The new September to December catalogue has now launched so there is no better time to show off the Christmas projects we made in our September class! Don't worry if you missed it, you can still buy a kit and do the class online via the replay. (Due to holiday commitments we had to hold the class at the end of August!)
We used the Home for Christmas stamp and die set paired with the Timeless Christmas papers, the kit will enable you to make 5 projects with pretty papers left over to create your own projects. To get your kit please visit my website: www.antriana.co.uk
If you just want the tutorials and use your own products, that is available too via my website.
To purchase the products I used the links are:
https://www.stampinup.uk/products/home-for-christmas-bundle-english?demoid=5050830
If you already follow my YouTube & Facebook you will notice there have been a few changes! I have rebranded recently I am no longer Craftwerks, instead I am now Crafting with Antriana.
Why the change? It just felt right that now you get to meet the face of this little crafting corner rather than me hiding behind a generic name! It felt like a more personable move on my part and it's something that I had wanted to change for a very long time.
Other changes I have made, I started this blog in 2023! but didn't have the courage to post, I created the blog posts but never set them to publish! That's all about to change!
I have a new website, you will be able to purchase my retired stock, online class kits and tutorials all at a click of a button! www.antriana.co.uk
Newsletters are the next thing I am working on, no spam just creative content and any special offers from Stampin' UP! delivered directly to your inbox.
Happy Crafting x
Comments
Post a Comment